Hello, I’m Nathan!
I’m an active member of the open source software community; both creating new projects and contributing to existing projects.
- zf: a fuzzy finder that is optimized for filtering filepaths.
- ziglua: an idiomatic Zig wrapper for the Lua C API.
- open-reckless-drivin: a rewrite of an old Macintosh game.
- workspaces.nvim and sessions.nvim: simple workspace and session plugins for neovim.
- projectile: a Blender addon to apply initial velocities to rigid body objects.
- Blender: I participated in the Google Summer of Code in 2019 and 2020 improving the outliner editor. My commit history shows other areas I contributed to.
Outside of computery things I enjoy hiking, running, reading, playing piano, and making fancy pizzas.
You can find me on GitHub, or send an email to [email protected] if you want to say hi! Please don’t hesitate to reach out, I love hearing from people! This blog also has an RSS feed.
This website is hosted on Cloudflare Pages, generated with Hugo, and licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0.
Last updated on